The Rugged TROLL 200 is an affordable, non-vented (absolute) water level logger featuring 3D factory calibration and enhanced reliability will operate for years maintenance free. Available in pressure ranges up to 250 ft (76 m), the Rugged TROLL 200 is 2.62 cm (1.03 in) in diameter and comes with 2MB of memory, with 120,000 data sets and 360,000 data points.
AFFORDABLE TITANIUM DATA LOGGERS
• Get reliable data at a budget-friendly price.
• Use in harsh environments. Solid titanium construction offers chemical- and corrosion-resistance and outlasts specially-coated data loggers.
• Select the appropriate logging mode for your project: Linear, Fast Linear, or Event.
FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
• Deploy zero-maintenance loggers in flood-prone areas, high humidity environments, and remote locations.
• Choose the cable length and termination type that works best for your project.
• Use suspension wire and backshell hanger for applications requiring minimal instrument access.
RUGGED TROLL® 200 CABLE
Use the Rugged TROLL Direct-Read Cable to connect your Rugged TROLL 200 Data Logger or Rugged BaroTROLL Data Logger directly to a controller or logger.
The cable comes in 2 communication modes:
• Direct Read Cable for SDI-12 (always Stripped and Tinned)
• Direct Read Cable for RS485 -
Twist-lock connector for connection to VuLink or Wireless TROLL Com
Top of Well connector for connection to Wireless Rugged TROLL Com or Rugged TROLL Com
Stripped and Tinned for connection to third-party telemetry/ data loggers
|Dimensions (DxL & Weight)||
2.62cm x 14.43cm - 137g
1.03in x 5.68in - 0.30lb
|Temperature Ranges||Operational: 0-50° C (32-122° F) ,Storage: -40-80° C (-40-176° F), Calibrated: 0-50° C (32-122° F)|
9 m (30 ft) (Burst: 18 m; 60 ft)
30 m (100 ft) (Burst: 40 m; 134 ft)
76 m (250 ft) (Burst: 112 m; 368 ft)
|Accuracy||±0.05% FS from 0 to 50 °C|
|Resolution||±0.01% FS or better|
|Units of Measure||Pressure: psi, kPa, bar, mbar, mmHg Level: in., ft, mm, cm, m|