The Rugged TROLL 100 is an affordable, non-vented (absolute) water level logger featuring 3D factory calibration and enhanced reliability will operate for years maintenance free. Available in pressure ranges up to 250 ft (76 m), the Rugged TROLL 100 is 2.62 cm (1.03 in) in diameter and comes with 2MB of memory, with 120,000 data sets and 360,000 data points.
AFFORDABLE TITANIUM DATA LOGGERS
• Get reliable data at a budget-friendly price.
• Use in harsh environments. Solid titanium construction offers chemical- and corrosion-resistance and outlasts specially-coated data loggers.
• Select the appropriate logging mode for your project: Linear, Fast Linear, or Event.
FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
• Deploy zero-maintenance loggers in flood-prone areas, high humidity environments, and remote locations.
• Choose the cable length and termination type that works best for your project.
• Use suspension wire and backshell hanger for applications requiring minimal instrument access.
|Dimensions (DxL & Weight)||
2.62cm x 14.43cm - 137g
1.03in x 5.68in - 0.30lb
|Temperature Ranges||Operational: 0-50° C (32-122° F) ,Storage: -40-80° C (-40-176° F), Calibrated: 0-50° C (32-122° F)|
9 m (30 ft) (Burst: 18 m; 60 ft)
30 m (100 ft) (Burst: 40 m; 134 ft)
76 m (250 ft) (Burst: 112 m; 368 ft)
|Accuracy||±0.05% FS from 0 to 50 °C|
|Resolution||±0.01% FS or better|
|Units of Measure||Pressure: psi, kPa, bar, mbar, mmHg Level: in., ft, mm, cm, m|