In-Situ AquaTROLL 200
This reliable, all-in-one instrument, measures and records water level and pressure, conductivity and temperature. This sensor is available in vented and non-vented configurations, features a unique conductivity cell design that allows for a wide accurate-measurement range in a narrow diameter instrument. Titanium construction resists corrosion and sub-1-inch design fits narrow-diameter wells, making the Aqua TROLL 200 Data Logger ideal for coastal, remediation and mine-water monitoring projects.
ACCURATE RESULTS • Use dynamic density compensation to collect accurate water level data in environments where salinity values may vary.
• Receive 3D factory calibrated instruments that are validated with NIST®-traceable standards.
• Deploy for long-term monitoring. Instruments operate with very low drift.
RUGGED, COMPACT DESIGN • Use in harsh environments such as coastal, remediation and mine water monitoring projects. Titanium construction resists fouling and is chemical- and corrosion-resistant. • Sub-1 inch design fits narrow diameter, 1-inch wells.
• Use RuggedCable® Systems with titanium twist-lock connectors for quick, reliable connections. Integrate with the Rugged Cable Splitter to attach multiple In-Situ Shared Ecosystem instruments in a single water column with a single connector, allowing you to measure multiple parameters at various depths and simultaneously
- Bailers and Filters
- Water Level & Interface Meters
- Air Monitoring
- Soil Sampling
- Groundwater Sampling
- Water Quality Instruments
- Pumps & Tubing
- Monitoring Well Supplies
- Field Supplies
- Rental Equipment
- Fall Sale