In-Situ Aqua TROLL 600
The Aqua TROLL 600 is a fully customizable five-port multiparameter sonde with capacity for four interchangeable sensors and an antifouling wiper. A smartphone interface delivers accurate data and enables simplified calibration, panoramic data view and report creation. Ideal for short-term and long-term deployment. Available in vented and non-vented options.
The Aqua TROLL 600 is designed for optimal accuracy and reliability. Check the Onboard LCD screen for overall readiness, battery life, internal log and sensor status. The Aqua TROLL 600 features the ruggedness and reliability you need for spot-checking, long-term deployment and low-flow sampling.
PRE-CONFIGURED KIT INCLUDES AQUA TROLL 600 INSTRUMENT
Includes dual restrictor/storage cup, accessory kit, tools, 2 rubber bumpers, Quick Start Guide, and the following sensors: ph/ORP, Conductivity, Temperature, DO, and Turbidity
For additional accessories and sensor selection, please call 1-800-468-8921.
CONFIDENCE IN YOUR DATA • Field-tested sensor technologies lower your total cost of ownership and provide stable, accurate results.
• Receive 3D factory calibrated sensors that are validated with NIST®-traceable standards (where applicable).
• DO readings are automatically compensated for salinity, and DO and Level readings are automatically compensated for barometric pressure
• LAKE, STREAM AND WETLAND MONITORING
• COASTAL DEPLOYMENTS
• STORMWATER MANAGEMENT
• DAM MONITORING
• LOW-FLOW GROUNDWATER SAMPLING
• REMEDIATION AND MINE WATER MONITORING
• SURFACE WATER SPOT SAMPLING AND PROFILING • AQUACULTURE
- Bailers and Filters
- Water Level & Interface Meters
- Air Monitoring
- Soil Sampling
- Groundwater Sampling
- Water Quality Instruments
- Pumps & Tubing
- Monitoring Well Supplies
- Field Supplies
- Rental Equipment