In-Situ Aqua TROLL 500
The Aqua TROLL 500 is a fully customizable five-port multiparameter sonde with capacity for four interchangeable sensors and an antifouling wiper. A smartphone interface delivers accurate data and enables simplified calibration, panoramic data view and report creation. Ideal for spot-checking and profiling applications when used with a Wireless TROLL Com or long-term monitoring with VuLink.
The Aqua TROLL 500 offers the flexibility, reliability and ruggedness you need for spot checking, remote monitoring, and surface water or groundwater monitoring. Corrosion-resistant titanium construction stands up to harsh environments, and a convenient LCD readout of sensor health and connectivity gives you confidence in your deployment.
BASE KIT INCLUDES AQUA TROLL 500 INSTRUMENT
Includes dual restrictor/storage cup, accessory kit, tools, 2 rubber bumpers, Quick Start Guide, and the following sensors: ph/ORP, Conductivity, Temperature, DO, and Turbidity
For additional accessories and sensor selection, please call 1-800-468-8921.
CONFIDENCE IN YOUR DATA • Field-tested sensor technologies lower your total cost of ownership and provide stable, accurate results.
• Receive 3D factory calibrated sensors that are validated with NIST®-traceable standards (where applicable).
• DO readings are automatically compensated for salinity, and DO and Level readings are automatically compensated for barometric pressure
• LAKE, STREAM AND WETLAND MONITORING
• COASTAL DEPLOYMENTS
• STORMWATER MANAGEMENT
• DAM MONITORING
• LOW-FLOW GROUNDWATER SAMPLING
• REMEDIATION AND MINE WATER MONITORING
• SURFACE WATER SPOT SAMPLING AND PROFILING • AQUACULTURE
- Bailers and Filters
- Water Level & Interface Meters
- Air Monitoring
- Soil Sampling
- Groundwater Sampling
- Water Quality Instruments
- Pumps & Tubing
- Monitoring Well Supplies
- Field Supplies
- Rental Equipment
- Fall Sale