AMS Sand Augers 5/8'' Threaded
Most AMS soil augers are used to collect disturbed soil samples at or near the surface and for boring to depths where samples may be obtained with a soil probe or soil core sampler. They can also be used to bore deeper holes and are generally limited by only the time and muscle of the user. Customers have augered deeper than 100' using AMS soil augers in a variety of soil conditions! AMS augers are available in all stainless steel for EPA testing, or with heat-treated, high-carbon steel bits with tungsten carbide hard-surfaced edges for general soil sampling and augering.
- Most models are available with threaded or quick connect connections.
- Augers use a rounded bail for added torque resistance. Reinforced bucket auger options are also available.
- Augers create holes up to 1/4'' larger than the cylinder to minimize drag.
- Specially formed bits allow for easy penetration into most soil conditions.
- Most models are available in stainless steel for environmental sampling and easier decontamination.
- Powered options are available.
- Left-handed augers, extensions and cross handles are available.
- Replacement bits and repair services are available.
- Bailers and Filters
- Water Level & Interface Meters
- Air Monitoring
- Soil Sampling
- Groundwater Sampling
- Water Quality Instruments
- Pumps & Tubing
- Monitoring Well Supplies
- Field Supplies
- Rental Equipment
- Fall Sale