The MiniRAE Lite is the most reliable hand-held volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market. Its photoionization detector's (PID) range of 0 to 5,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications ranging from environmental to construction.
**Please call for the lowest possible price.
- Proven PID technology: The patented sensor provides the following unique features:
- 3-second response time
- Range up to 5,000 ppm
- Humidity compensation
- Designed for service - Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
- Big graphic display for easy overview of concentration
- Field-interchangeable battery pack, replacable in seconds without tools
- Integrated flashlight for better visibility in low light
- Multi-language support with 12 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- IP-65 design
- Strong, protective removable rubber boot.
- Duty-cycling™ lamp and sensor auto-cleaning technology
- Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe™
- Large keys are operable with 3 layers of gloves
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100' (30m) horizontally or vertically
- Loud, 95 dB audible alarm
- Bright red flashing visible alarm
- Interchangeable drop-in Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs
- 3-year 10.6 eV lamp warranty