WaTerra Hand Lever Pump
The Lever pump is fully adjustable and will adapt to almost any size casing or protective well casing. An above ground well completion is required in order to use the Lever Pump.
One handed operation
Using the Lever Pump can make sample collection easier because it supports the discharge end of the pump's tubing, allowing the field technician to operate the inertial pump with one hand and hold a sample container with the other.
Hinged tubing clamp
The tubing clamp is hinged, which helps prevent pump tubing from abrading against well casing.
The hand pump can reduce some of the fatigue that one may experience when required to purge large volumes from wells.
- Adapts to almost any size casing or protective well casing
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum/Delrin
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.6 Kg)
- Length: 24"
- Height: 17"
- Lift: Up to 100 ft. with 5/8” tubing; Up to 60 ft. with 1” tubing
- Bailers and Filters
- Water Level & Interface Meters
- Air Monitoring
- Soil Sampling
- Groundwater Sampling
- Water Quality Instruments
- Pumps & Tubing
- Monitoring Well Supplies
- Field Supplies
- Rental Equipment