You have no items in your shopping cart.

EnviroTech News

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Stormwater Sampling Season

Here comes the rain! The rain season has officially started, and that means more storm event monitoring on construction sites.  Are you ready?

The EPA Construction General Permit requires turbidity and pH measurements in the field, so you will need to have a pH meter and turbidity meter that are working and in good condition. If you are looking for a good Turbidity Meter - check out the Hanna 98703 Turbidity Meter.

Both the pH and turbidity meters will need to be calibrated before being used to ensure measurements are accurate. The state Department of Health requires surface-water treatment plant operators to calibrate them at least as often as recommended by the manufacturer. If your last calibration was more than three months ago, it’s probably time for a check-up.

If you need help with calibration, or finding the right equipment for the job, EnviroTech can help!

If you are in need of groundwater instruments, there are several manufacturers available for you to choose from. In our 30+ years in the field we have found that MyronL Company continues to produce high quality and exceptionally durable field instrumentation. The Ultrapen is of the most durable water quality meters and is setting the standard in easy to use handheld instrumentation.

For more resources you can find the EPA’s guide to Developing Your Storm Water Prevention Pollution Plan and EnviroTech's specifications on Groundwater Sampling.

Leave a Reply