You can also order direct by telephone
We accept P.O.'s. Call for more information on setting up an account. Download our Credit Application:
Request a copy of our latest Product Catalog and Technical Field Guide by calling us toll-free at
or click the catalog above to email us your name and address.
Copyright © 2010
Home » Shop by Distributor » Hanna
HANNA’s new HI 9828 is a multiparameter portable instrument that monitors up to 13 different water quality parameters (8 measured, 5 calculated). The meter has a 128 x 64 pixel dot matrix backlit LCD that automatically sizes the digits and allows full configuration of each parameter measured, units and language selection, and on-screen graphing. Each parameter is fully supported by the on-screen context sensitive help both in the calibration mode and during measurement.
- pH or pH/ORP probe, DO, Temperature, Conductivity, TDS, Resistivity, Salinity, Seawater Specific Gravity, & Atmospheric Pressure (built-in barometer)
- Simultaneously displayed and customizable parameters; the less parameters you choose, the larger they're displayed
- Replaceable field probes
- One-step pH and conductivity calibration with one solution, one-step DO calibration in saturated air
- Small diameter probe for down-hole use in 2" wells, cable lengths of 4m, 10m & 20m
- Optional flow-through cell
« Previous | Next »